October 19th – October 23rd

Welcome Back!

Talamonti BACK TO SCHOOL 

Supply List

Below is the link to the updated supply list for the year. I have cut down on supplies to help with the journey to and from school. Please do not shy away from the list. If there is anything that I forgot or I need, I will contact you when that time comes. Please let me know if you have any questions about the supply list.

2020-2021 Updated Supply List

Free and Reduced Meals Application

We are now accepting Free and Reduced Meal Applications Online. Parents and Guardians have the option of completing a meal application on paper or online.
*Please note* paper applications are still available.

Online Application

Wednesday, Oct. 21st Learning Calendar

The school will be closed for face-to-face learning on Wednesdays. This allows our wonderful janitorial staff to deep clean the school. Students will have a half day (8:30-11:30) of remote learning. Please see the calendar below for this week. I will also send it in a reminder email on Tuesday.

Wednesday October 21st

English Language Arts

Every week your child will read an anchor text as well as a paired text. The anchor text is used to work on fluency, comprehension, and vocabulary skills and strategies. The paired text may be similar in theme and or genre. This text will reinforce vocabulary usage. Student understanding of the anchor text and vocabulary will be assessed on Fridays.

Students will also work on grammar and spelling throughout the week. Assigned spelling words will also be assessed on Fridays.

Please see the newsletter below for more specific information about this week: